The ice cream according to us
Lots of ice-cream bon-bons that everyone can enjoy!
As the perfect ending to a dinner with friends or simply as a treat after a hard day’s work, our ice-cream treats are always perfect.
Without any doubt whatsoever, the first thing we always go looking for in this situation is chocolate, so why not play with some rather unusual combinations?
Let’s get together and try to create some chocolate bon-bons filled with ice-cream. The doses indicated below are for two people because it’s far more fun to share these sweet moments with someone else right?
Lay your hands on some silicon chocolate moulds and the ingredients listed below:
- 150g dark chocolate
- 200g Gildo Rachelli Demeter Strawberry sorbet
- 200g Gildo Rachelli Demeter Caramel Kiss ice-cream
- some whole, skinless hazelnuts
- 20d coconut shards
Now let’s move on to the procedure:
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Paint the inside of the moulds with the melted chocolate.
- Place the silicon moulds in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes in order to cool and harden the chocolate. Remove the moulds from the refrigerator and place a single hazelnut or some coconut shards into each of the moulds.
- Using either a piping bag or a teaspoon, fill each mould with ice-cream, Caramel kiss for those with a hazelnut and strawberry sorbet for those with the coconut shards. Carefully scrape off any excess ice-cream so that it does not overflow the edges. Place the moulds back in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to harden.
- Once these 10-15 minutes have passed, paint the bottom of the moulds with the remaining melted chocolate to seal the bon-bon and place the moulds back in the freezer for another 6-7 hours.